Posted on Leave a comment

Garage Door Opener Replacement

This garage door opener had stopped working and looked like it wasn’t exactly a professional installation! Despite it’s questionable mounting job it had been working hard for at least 15 years. Considering the age we decided to simply replace the unit rather than waste time and money attempting a repair. Good thing too, as the sprocket had snapped right off and wouldn’t have been an easy fix. In addition to simply replacing the unit the mounting hardware needed to be replaced, I ran new wires to the new switch & new reversing sensors, and the beam it was attached to was braced to the rafter to keep it holding steady for years to come. This project took about 4 hours onsite start to finish, and with under $250 in hardware this was an affordable fix done right.

Request Services Online Today!!

Sheared Sprocket
Additional Bracing
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *